St Johns Shopping Centre is committed to providing quality accessibility information to ensure our visitors with disabilities have a positive customer experience.
Guide dogs and Assistance dogs are welcome.
Disabled parking can be found on Level 1A, with 24/7 lift access.
St Johns Shopping Centre has been awarded Disability Confident Level 3.
This means that we deliver an inclusive environment for both shoppers and employees. To reach this level, the centre had to be validated by one of the following groups:
- Recognised accreditation organisations whose accreditation covers the components of the Disability Confident employer self-assessment
- Existing Disability Confident leaders
- Disabled employees or customers/clients
- Internal diversity and inclusions groups/forums
- Disabled stakeholder groups or forums
- National disability network groups
- Local disability organisations, Work and Health Programme providers or network groups
- Disabled people’s organisations (DPOs)
National disability organisations
For further information about St Johns accessibility and special features, please call the centre on 0151 709 0916.
Able Liverpool is available across multiple communication channels, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Skype, voice-enabled services such as Google Assistant and the Web Chat Assistance, which can be seen here.