Security Officer – St John’s Shopping Centre, Liverpool
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Officer to join our team at St John’s Shopping Centre, Liverpool. The successful applicant will be providing cover for annual leave and sickness.
St Johns Shopping Centre is Liverpool’s largest covered shopping centre. Situated in the heart of the city since 1969 with over 100 retailers of high street names.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate full flexibility with regards to the shifts worked – including nights, weekends and holidays.
About The Westgrove Group
The Westgrove Group is an award-winning national provider of bespoke dual service cleaning and customer service security solutions, specialising in high profile corporate offices, commercial premises and shopping centres. Innovation, added value and continual improvement. That’s what the Westgrove Group is all about.
We have multiple awards across the sector and are excited for our future and development.
We are uniquely Colleague centric and provide an exciting career platform which offers unrivalled opportunities for personal growth and development. Now is an exciting time to join us and to be a part our bright future.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Patrolling the site
- Performing regular health and safety checks
- Regular and accurate report writing
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to.
- Dealing with first aid situations when they arise
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
- Operating CCTV inclusive of control room duties (if licenced)
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service
- You must have a valid SIA
- CCTV licence is desirable
- First Aid trained is desirable
- Flexible and willing to learn procedures
- A highly motivated individual
- Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
- High expectation of customer service delivery
- Salary: Days – £9.32 per hour
- Shift Pattern: full flexibility required
- Uniform & Training will be provided
- Generous annual leave allowance
- HSF Medical Care Plan
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline Monday October 19.