Are you driving into the centre? The road layout around our car park is a bit different.
The easiest access is through Skelhorne Street – beside Lime Street Station or Elliot street.
Take your time, we are worth the wait!
As these works progress, there will be a lot of road works outside Lime Street and at the entrance to our car park.
IMPORTANT: This work will be ongoing for many months, but the centre and car park is open as usual.
- Some of the bus routes around the city have changed due to the work taking place, stay up-to-date with the latest updates from Merseytravel.
- Liverpool City Council will have regular updates on the Connectivity Scheme; please click here for further details on phase one of the work.
- Some footpaths are closed off, outside the old Lewis’s building – diversions are in place.
- If arriving from Central Station – the route is as normal
- If arriving from Lime Street – proceed down the path towards the pedestrian crossing opposite Sainsbury’s
- If arriving from the St Georges stop opposite Lime Street – turn right when you come out and follow the pedestrian crosses.