The connectivity scheme will focus on making walking and cycling the first choice for short journeys in the city centre.
Are you driving into the centre? The road layout around our car park is a bit different.
The easiest access is through Skelhorne St – beside Lime Street Station.
Take your time, we are worth the wait!
As these works progress, there will be a lot of road works outside Lime Street and at the entrance to our car park.
IMPORTANT: This work will be ongoing for many months, but the centre and car park is open as usual.
- Some of the bus routes around the city have changed due to the work taking place, stay up-to-date with the latest updates from Merseytravel.
- Liverpool City Council will have regular updates on the Connectivity Scheme; please click here for further details on phase one of the work.
- Some footpaths are closed off, outside the old lewis’s building – diversions are in place.
- If arriving from Central Station – the route is as normal
- If arriving from Lime Street – proceed down the path towards the pedestrian crossing opposite Sainsbury’s
- If arriving from the St Georges stop opposite Lime Street – turn right when you come out and follow the pedestrian crosses.